Models and Math
- used to determine the ionic equilibrium potential across a membrane
- Equations, parameters and some explanation.
Spike Conduction Velocity
- some of the parameters governing the propagation of a spike along an axon.
- used to determine the ionic conductance across a membrane with Na and K channels
- pigment bleached as a function of light exposure
- used to model response vs intensity functions
Cone Flash Response
- An empirical function for cone response from Schnapf et al 1990
Y ganglion cell model
- a model for the response of a cat Y ganglion cell
Gamma Distribution Function
- used to model inter-spike interval histograms for cat ganglion cells
Pupil size as a function of light level
(see also the
Point Spread Function
for a 3 mm pupil)
Back to general retina list
visit(s) to this page.